Global Trading News
- Lumber Futures Extend Record Rally to Top $1500 for First Time - Bloomberg ...read more »
- AI presents opportunities for cost optimization in manufacturing - Journal of Accountancy ...read more »
- Vietnam overtakes China as largest exporter to US - Furniture Today ...read more »
- Nationwide lumber shortage causes costly problems for Hawaii projects - KHON2 ...read more »
- Rising lumber prices affecting new home construction, renovation projects - KSBY San Luis Obispo News ...read more »
Managed Inventory Programs
Whether your company is an industry giant or a small business seeking an edge, we provide warehouses at multiple ports in the US to facilitate cost effective, managed inventory programs.
Risk Management & Finance
We take all risks involved throughout the supply chain seriously. Experienced personnel and qualified factory management teams are vital assets to our outsourcing programs. Knowledge of factory processes, intricately defined quality control standards, as well as, first hand knowledge of local cultures and regulations help squelch problematic situations before they arise which help reduce risk and maintain consistent product flow. We are a true partner in every sense of the word, for those who qualify we help carry the burden through financial assistance and extended terms when applicable.
Logistics & Transportation
Transportation charges and lack of shipments are major factors in the global economy and they can become costly. We negotiate with some of the largest ship lines in the world to develop highly competitive rates on both sides for land and sea shipments. We are a proud member of C-TPAT (Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) which issues guidelines not only to help keep America safe, but also the cargo we ship. We work in close coordination with customs authorities, stevedores, and NVOCC agents to help ensure product safety in a timely manner.
Design and Merchandising
Our team brings years of product development experience to our customers. Whether your need is product design company coded for direct retail implementation or a supplement to current manufacturing needs, we posses the skills and experience to accomplish the task.