Global Trading News
- Why Electric Vehicles Will Likely Emerge As California’s Top Manufacturing Export In 2020 - Forbes ...read more »
- Owners of Wonder Building sue lumber manufacturer Katerra, claiming lease was broken - The Spokesman-Review ...read more »
- Manufacturing: The Road Ahead - Washington Post ...read more »
- What the **** is Up With the Price of Lumber? - Pro Tool Reviews ...read more »
- China's manufacturing activity expanded in September ahead of Golden Week holidays - CNBC ...read more »
About Global Trading
Our history spans generations in the manufacturing and wholesale supply chains for the home furnishings industry. Decades of hard work, honest business practices, and a wide exposure to global manufacturing have helped shape Global Trading, LLC, into the asset we are today.
Manufacturing processes and governmental procedures differ across the globe. Because of the wide variations in processes and procedures, we position industry trained professionals on the ground in every country we work. We understand our job is not to reinvent the wheel, but to recognize and alleviate potential obstacles that may arise in the global marketplace from manufacturing to logistics. Our team is comprised of professionals with extensive experience in manufacturing, negotiations and procurement, quality control, distribution, as well as, design and merchandising. Expertise in these areas, lend a confidence to our customers which set us apart from our competition.