Global Trading News
- Manufacturing: Coronavirus Effect Is Rising - Seeking Alpha ...read more »
- GM offers manufacturing blueprints for face masks to 600 auto parts suppliers amid virus pandemic - CNBC ...read more »
- Addressing the Manufacturing Skills Gap Earlier—the Only Option for Sustainable Growth - TechNative ...read more »
- New York furniture company waits for state’s approval to begin production on PPE - KXAN.com ...read more »
- S&G Furniture closes its doors after nearly 50 years - Gaston Gazette ...read more »
About Global Trading
Our history spans generations in the manufacturing and wholesale supply chains for the home furnishings industry. Decades of hard work, honest business practices, and a wide exposure to global manufacturing have helped shape Global Trading, LLC, into the asset we are today.
Manufacturing processes and governmental procedures differ across the globe. Because of the wide variations in processes and procedures, we position industry trained professionals on the ground in every country we work. We understand our job is not to reinvent the wheel, but to recognize and alleviate potential obstacles that may arise in the global marketplace from manufacturing to logistics. Our team is comprised of professionals with extensive experience in manufacturing, negotiations and procurement, quality control, distribution, as well as, design and merchandising. Expertise in these areas, lend a confidence to our customers which set us apart from our competition.