Global Trading News
- Manufacturing Companies and Unions Take Public Stances on George Floyd Protests - IndustryWeek ...read more »
- Manufacturing is big business in San Jose, and it's ready to get back to work - San Josť Spotlight ...read more »
- Overnight fire damages Greenwood lumber warehouse - WTHR ...read more »
- Grant to help SCTCC begin $4.5M expansion, update of manufacturing training lab - SC Times ...read more »
- Global Industrial Machinery Manufacturing & COVID-19 - Manufacturers Will Prioritize Building a Resilient Supply Chain to Limit the Chance of Disruption by Future Emergencies - GlobeNewswire ...read more »
About Global Trading
Our history spans generations in the manufacturing and wholesale supply chains for the home furnishings industry. Decades of hard work, honest business practices, and a wide exposure to global manufacturing have helped shape Global Trading, LLC, into the asset we are today.
Manufacturing processes and governmental procedures differ across the globe. Because of the wide variations in processes and procedures, we position industry trained professionals on the ground in every country we work. We understand our job is not to reinvent the wheel, but to recognize and alleviate potential obstacles that may arise in the global marketplace from manufacturing to logistics. Our team is comprised of professionals with extensive experience in manufacturing, negotiations and procurement, quality control, distribution, as well as, design and merchandising. Expertise in these areas, lend a confidence to our customers which set us apart from our competition.