Global Trading News
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated ...read more »
- The Furniture Industry Has An Identity Crisis - Co.Design (blog) ...read more »
- China waste imports plunge after new curbs on foreign refuse take effect - South China Morning Post ...read more »
- Japan manufacturing picks up in April but export orders fall: flash PMI - Reuters ...read more »
- China first-quarter imports from North Korea fall 87 percent year-on-year in yuan terms - Reuters ...read more »
About Global Trading
Our history spans generations in the manufacturing and wholesale supply chains for the home furnishings industry. Decades of hard work, honest business practices, and a wide exposure to global manufacturing have helped shape Global Trading, LLC, into the asset we are today.
Manufacturing processes and governmental procedures differ across the globe. Because of the wide variations in processes and procedures, we position industry trained professionals on the ground in every country we work. We understand our job is not to reinvent the wheel, but to recognize and alleviate potential obstacles that may arise in the global marketplace from manufacturing to logistics. Our team is comprised of professionals with extensive experience in manufacturing, negotiations and procurement, quality control, distribution, as well as, design and merchandising. Expertise in these areas, lend a confidence to our customers which set us apart from our competition.