Global Trading News
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated ...read more »
- Treasury, USTR Send Mixed Messages Over Tariffs on Chinese Imports? - Wall Street Journal ...read more »
- Fairbanks lumber prices hit all-time high - Seattle Times ...read more »
- Change isn't coming; it's here - Furniture Today (blog) ...read more »
- Wallingford launches initiative promote manufacturing careers - Meriden Record-Journal ...read more »
About Global Trading
Our history spans generations in the manufacturing and wholesale supply chains for the home furnishings industry. Decades of hard work, honest business practices, and a wide exposure to global manufacturing have helped shape Global Trading, LLC, into the asset we are today.
Manufacturing processes and governmental procedures differ across the globe. Because of the wide variations in processes and procedures, we position industry trained professionals on the ground in every country we work. We understand our job is not to reinvent the wheel, but to recognize and alleviate potential obstacles that may arise in the global marketplace from manufacturing to logistics. Our team is comprised of professionals with extensive experience in manufacturing, negotiations and procurement, quality control, distribution, as well as, design and merchandising. Expertise in these areas, lend a confidence to our customers which set us apart from our competition.