Global Trading News
- US manufacturing output falls 0.4 percent in August, first decline since ... - Fox News ...read more »
- US Output Dipped 0.1% In August - New York Times ...read more »
- Cheap Natural Gas Boosts Manufacturing - MIT Technology Review ...read more »
- Then and Now: McGoldrick lumber mill - The Spokesman Review ...read more »
- MANUFACTURING DAY: Inland makers of bats and boxes among those offering ... - Press-Enterprise ...read more »
Welcome to Global Trading
Global Trading, LLC, was established in 2005 as a global sourcing company for the home furnishings and building industries. We are a solutions driven company with a goal to bring our customers increased profitability through constant improvements in supply chain performance.
While we are a sourcing company, we also share the risks and maintain warehouses across the United States for managed inventory programs. Through a centrally led global supply chain we are able to provide our customers, large and small, the full benefit of outsourced products with the confidence of working with a local company. Global Trading, LLC, is a small firm with large resources across the globe. We work with some of the best known manufacturers and distributors in our industries.
Our team understands the many components that shape business in today’s ever changing marketplace. Through extensive preparation, attention to detail, and disciplined implementation of risk-management strategies, we adapt to marketplace changes and bring continued product confidence that our customers desire. We meet all challenges straight on. We do not walk away from complications and we have the track record and customers to prove it! Give us the opportunity, today, to show you the benefits that Global Trading, LLC, can provide your company.